Adult

Bromin - Bromine







Uncombined elements have an oxidation state of 0.




What is bromine and why is it dangerous?


At it is a liquid; the only other element that is liquid under these conditions is.


Bromine pentafluoride




Bromine itself is a heavy reddish brown liquid.





Bromine-based chemicals are included in a variety of over-the-counter and prescription medications, as well as as a therapy for a variety of ailments.



Is chlorine a gas or a liquid? Boca Raton, Florida: Chemical Rubber Company Publishing.



What foods are high in bromine? These are its only two natural isotopes, with 79Br making up 51% of natural bromine and 81Br making up the remaining 49%.



Nor are man-made organobromines the main source of these compounds in the atmosphere.



As a result of the increasing molecular weight of the halogens down the group, the density and heats of fusion and vaporisation of bromine are again intermediate between those of chlorine and iodine, although all their heats of vaporisation are fairly low leading to high volatility thanks to their diatomic molecular structure.



Supply risk data Derived in part from material provided by the © NERC.


Description: Retrieved 8 March 2008.

Sexy:
Funny:
Views: 7100 Date: 19.10.2022 Favorited: 199 favorites
Category: DEFAULT

User Comments 3

Post a comment

As a result, many organobromine compounds—such as the —are no longer used.
In the soil it kills nematodes, insects, bacteria, mites and fungi which threaten crops such as seed crops, lettuce, strawberries, grapes, and flowers such as carnations and chrysanthemums.
The fourHOBrHOBrOHOBrO 2and HOBrO 3are better studied due to their greater stability, though they are only so in aqueous solution.

Hot Categories

    ❸-10-10}
  • DEFAULT
  • {/RANDCONTEXT}
    ❸-10-10}
  • DEFAULT
  • {/RANDCONTEXT}

Latest Comments

    +201reps
    Bromine is an active ingredient in four products; two products with multiple active ingredients and two products as the sole active ingredient. The multiple active ingredient products control mold, mildew, fungi, insects, and odors in exposed surfaces of bedding, mattresses, textiles, drapes, upholstered furniture, rugs, carpets, and storage areas.
    By: 24jared|||https://www.facebook.com/24jared|||https://twitter.com/24Jared_of_gold|||https://www.deviantart.com/24jared
    +71reps
    Breathing bromine gas could cause you to cough, have trouble breathing, get a headache, have irritation of your mucous membranes (inside your mouth, nose, etc.), be dizzy, or have watery eyes. Getting bromine liquid or gas on your skin could cause skin irritation and burns. Liquid bromine that touches your skin may first cause a cooling.
    By: alainpi|||https://www.facebook.com/alain.pi.585|||https://twitter.com/AlainPichon86|||https://www.youtube.com/alainpicard
    +287reps
    Bromin kurang aktif secara kimia daripada klorin dan fluorin tetapi lebih aktif daripada iodin. Sebatiannya serupa dengan halogen lain. Apabila bromin digabungkan dengan fosforus, timah, dan bahan kimia yang lain boleh menyebabkan terjadinya nyalaan spontan manakala bromin kering bertindak balas kuat dengan aluminium, merkuri atau titanium.
    By: CaptainObviousSpeaks|||https://www.facebook.com/redditbots/posts/2600647056858486|||https://twitter.com/LukeGromen/status/1039967249833046023|||https://www.reddit.com/user/CaptainObviousSpeaks
    +75reps
    Our dedication to providing hassle-free services to our customers has made us a premier choice in the area. We assure you that we will go that extra mile to make sure that you leave our showroom completely satisfied. Warrenton drivers can call Bomnin Chevrolet Manassas at 703-659-0458 to schedule an appointment with our experts today. Schedule.
    By: geminisunshine|||https://www.facebook.com/Geminisunshine11/|||https://twitter.com/Geminisunshine|||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IXbJPAeN-c
    +49reps
    bromine: [noun] a nonmetallic halogen element that is isolated as a deep red corrosive toxic volatile liquid of disagreeable odor — see Chemical Elements Table.
    By: bearjing|||https://www.facebook.com/onyx.bearjing|||https://twitter.com/Bearjing_BS|||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vFEveX6q1U
live.tonton.com.my - 2022
DISCLAIMER: All models on www.xxxcrowlimg.com adult site are 18 years or older. live.tonton.com.my has a zero-tolerance policy against ILLEGAL pornography. All galleries and links are provided by 3rd parties. We have no control over the content of these pages. We take no responsibility for the content on any website which we link to, please use your own discretion while surfing the porn links.
Contact us | Privacy Policy | 18 USC 2257 | DMCA